Just saw The Tillman Story; the theater was almost sold out. Heartbreaking and though there was a mockery of a congressional investigation, you should hear those generals and Rumsfeld play semantics – for the record. Our country is brought low this day because of the coverup of the reason for Tillman’s death. When lies are needed to protect a war, we need to ask what is being done in our names.
Here is a longer review just posted on NCR: The Tillman Story
- The Tillman Story (boston.com)
- ‘The Tillman Story’: an impressive look at the man and family behind the tragedy (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Review: The Tillman Story’s Bitter Truths (time.com)
- Best movie of the week (and year?): ‘The Tillman Story’ (chicagonow.com)
- Regina Weinreich: A Mother’s Love: The Tillman Story (huffingtonpost.com)
Leave a comment
No comments yet.